state farm yakima is a major automobile insurance provider in the United States. It sells a variety of financial and insurance products to consumers around the country through company brokers.
What Is the Safe Driving & Savings Program?
Drive Safe & Save is a special State Farm product that calculates costs based on consumption rather than other factors. According to Value Penguin, drivers who participate in this program will get discounts based on good driving practices like smooth braking and acceleration and average mileage. The time of day you do much of your driving and the speed you drive are two other variables that can influence discounts.
State Farm examines the driving patterns and attitudes of those interested in joining the program and offers a discount of up to 30% off the daily premiums.
Discounts on Auto Insurance provided by State Farm.
State Farm policyholders may take advantage of a variety of discounts, including:
- Discount if you haven’t had any mishaps. You could be eligible for a discount if you have not been in an accident for three years and insured by State Farm during that period.
- Participate in a defensive driving course. You may be eligible for a 10–15 percent discount if you complete an accredited defensive driving course.
- Discount for good students. Students on the policy who uphold a GPA of 3.0 or higher or who are in the top 20% of their class will get a discount of up to 25%.
- A student in the class. Parents of under-25 college students who travel away to attend school and only use the car while visiting home can get a student discount.
- Excellent driving skills. If a new State Farm consumer has not had any at-fault injuries or moving violations for three years or longer, they will save money.
- Driver education. If a driver under the age of 21 completes an authorized driver training course, they will receive a discount.
- Vehicle security. Depending on the make and model of your car, you could be able to save up to 40% on the medical payment coverage option of your insurance if you drive one made after 1994.
- Theft-deterrent. You will save money on insurance if you insure a vehicle with an alarm or other anti-theft system that State Farm has licensed.
- Passive restraint is a form of passive restraint. Drive a vehicle built after 1993 and have seatbelts, factory-installed airbags, and other passive safety features. You might be eligible for a discount of up to 40% on the medical payment coverage option.
- Auto-multiplier. If you have two or more vehicles in your household, you can save up to 20% on your insurance.
What Is the Steer Clear Driver Program, and How Does It Work?
The Steer Clear Driver Program, offered by State Farm, is a driver training course. The course can be accessed through a mobile app or a State Farm agent. As long as they haven’t had any moving desecrations or at-fault incidents in the previous three years, drivers under the age of 25 will complete the program and get a discount on their policy.